OFID (The OPEC Fund for International Development) is pleased to announce that qualified applicants who have obtained or are on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree and who wish to study for a Master’s degree are welcome to apply for the OFID Scholarship 2012. The OFID Scholarship will be awarded to support two students or candidates for Master’s degree studies. The applicant may be from any developing country, and he/she must first obtain admission to pursue a Master’s (graduate) degree in any recognized university/college in the world. The Scholarship is open to those students who wish to pursue studies in a relevant field of Development or Energy Studies.
– Must be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of submitting his/her application.
– Must have obtained or be on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree with a Baccalaureate from an accredited college/university, or its equivalent.
– Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 rating system, or its equivalent.
– Must be matriculated at an accredited university for the upcoming academic year starting August/September 2012, and must maintain full-time status for the duration of the Master’s Degree.
– Must be a national of a developing country (please see list of eligible countries below)
– Must select a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission, such as: economics of development (poverty reduction, energy and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
Filed under: - Hoc bong toan phan Master